QSC ’50 and Forward’ – Founded five decades ago, QSC, LLC is now one of the world’s leading companies in the design and manufacture of professional audio, video and control (AV&C) solutions, including the Q-SYS™ platform, power amplifiers, speakers and digital mixing consoles. Combining a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies under one roof, QSC delivers reliable, scalable and flexible solutions for fixed installations, mobile PA, production, enterprise-wide applications and cinema operators around the world.
The EMEA headquarters in Sinsheim is the management and support hub for the systems business in the Subregions Europe, Middle East, Africa and SAARC.
To strengthen our team in our new office in Nieuwegein, we are looking for a full-time
Applications & Training Engineer (m/w/d)
The Applications Engineer is a customer-oriented function and offers training, system design and customer service for integrators, consultants and end customers in English-speaking countries. The focus of your work is on the following areas:
- Implementation of Q-Sys Architect training (High-Level Q-Sys Overview Training) and Q-Sys Level 1 + Level 2
- Teaching Technicians in Troubleshooting (Quantum Training)
- Control coding skills and the ability to teach them are beneficial (Q-Sys control training 101 + 201) Systemdesign (Pre-Sales-Support)
- Provide a preview of the cost of hardware for a QSC/Q-Sys system
- Indication of tender specifications for the above-mentioned system
- Assist consultants and system integrators in designing a system with QSC components
- Working with Visio and AutoCad and EASE Focus/Address
- Experience in working with DSP design software from various manufacturers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Track and monitor system issues until resolution within agreed deadlines
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. product managers)
- Immediate and accurate feedback to the customer and appropriate logging of problems
- Manage the follow-up procedure to ensure that the systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Documentation of technical knowledge in the form of concepts and manuals
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and end users
- Joint participation with the product development team in market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Participate in business and organizational development meetings with other business functions
- Participation in industry training, as well as development of relevant knowledge and skills to further improve performance.
- Bachelor of Science or comparable degree is an advantage
- Proven professional experience in AV&C system design and technical support
- Professional experience with Unified Communications and Network Operation Centers is an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in audiovisual system design, technical support and troubleshooting
- AV certification (e.g. CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I) and/or network certification (e.g. CCNA) and/or control experience are an advantage
- Exceptional technical skills with a detail-oriented approach
- Organizational skills to set priorities correctly
- Excellent problem-solving skills, both individually and in a team
- Confident and dedicated presentation and teaching skills
- Excellent communication skills – with the ability to translate technical information for all types of audiences
- Very good Dutch and English language skills, spoken and written
- Due to our international orientation, very good English skills are mandatory
- French language skills is a plus
- You are characterized by a high level of motivation and initiative.
- A varied task in an internationally very successful company
- The position offers you a lot of creative freedom for new solutions and ideas
- You can expect a committed and intercultural environment
- An attractive salary package including company pension scheme and private supplementary insurance
- You will receive a permanent employment contract and a long-term perspective right from the start
Have we aroused your interest? Please send us your meaningful application documents, stating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations to
Willem van Zuilekom
Managing Director QSC Benelux
or feel free to contact us by phone to clarify any questions you may have.
Tel.: +31 (0) 85000 3006
We look forward to receiving your application!